"LinkLocker is [...] completely private, and the only person who can see your bookmarks is you. It's perfect." —Alan Henry, Lifehacker
Lock down your links.
Stash links to Web pages.
LinkLocker is a central repository for storing links to content you care about. You can organize your links by tags, and all data is searchable.» How it works
Privacy Comes First.
LinkLocker was built from the ground up with its users' privacy in mind. We don't even know your name.» More about privacy
We're not tracking you.
LinkLocker will never do anything with your personal information—we don't even store it. We think selling info about individuals is weird.» Read our blog
- Progressive Web App (PWA)
- Live content refresh
- REST API
- Hierarchical categories
- Full tagging support (including multi-word tags)
- Full-text search of all your content
- Mark important links with a '★'
- Mark links "Read Later" and manage a Reading List
- Edit any link from anyplace you can see it
- Delete any and / or all of your data permanently anytime you like
- Import data from a number of third party services and applications: Pinboard, Instapaper, Pocket, Diigo, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Xmarks currently supported
- Export your data to JSON anytime you want
- Link Filtering: filter links with specific criteria
- Bulk editing
- Updated Safari Extension
Not a Social Network
LinkLocker has no social features, and provides no capacity by which to share your content with users of other services. It's meant to be a place to stash things for your own reference, rather than a platform on which to broadcast how cool you are.
LinkLocker takes your coolness as a given, and just stays out of your way. Store your data, retrieve it later, and keep on working. There are plenty of other places to share stuff with others.
Not Going Anywhere
We want to give you a private place to store your data for years to come. We believe that the best way to do that is to build a sustainable business from the ground up, without borrowing money or making vague, incomplete business plans.
It's all very simple: we provide you with a useful service, and in exchange you pay a very small fee. We will never show you any ads, or do anything weird behind your back. Because our relationship with you is one of simple give and take, the only thing we're incentivized to do is to make the service better. And no, we are not for sale.SIGN UP